The Costume Shop volunteers assist with the production and maintenance of show costumes. You may also be asked to handle costume rentals.
You must possess:
- Hand and machine sewing skills
- Phone skills
- Ability to work with the public as well as the actors
- A level-headed and calm demeanor
- Ability to work under stress
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to learn and handle costume rentals (optional)
- Able to make a time commitment weekly
In addition, volunteers are expected to be able to iron, launder, rip seams, sew buttons and the occasional bead, glue sequins, and generally be useful when and where needed.