House Manager Job Description
The House Manager is responsible for the operation of Diamond Head Theatre’s Front of House areas (lobby, auditorium, and other public areas). This position encompasses bar/concession management and volunteer briefing of assigned activities. Acts as DHT’s representative during performances with a paid audience.
The person reports to:
Box Office Manager
The person coordinates with:
Box Office Manager, Stage Manager
Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday Evenings: 5:30 pm- varies.
Saturday: 1:00, Sunday: 2:00 pm-varies, each shift is about 5 hours.
- Excellent customer service skills required. Must be friendly/personable.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Able to sustain physical activity through lifting up to 40 lbs. (sodas , water bottles, pushing carts, lobby set up and remaining on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to handle fast paced environment with many disruptions.
- Basic math skills.
- Practical knowledge of theatre environment is a plus.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamond Head Theatre is looking for a Marketing Intern with a focus in social media and community outreach. This internship can be used for college credit and is unpaid.
- Work with Marketing Manager on emerging social media trends.
- Learn how to develop and execute a media calendar.
- Post on Facebook and Instagram (some info provided and some you will create.)
- Post DHT shows and events on local calendars.
- Get to see DHT shows for free!!!
Hours are flexible. Email resume to Kim at Kkinard@diamondheadtheatre.com.