Tuition/Payment Policies for Year Round Classes
- Registrations accepted through the first class of each session
- Returned checks will be assessed a $25 fee
- Schedules are subject to change
- DHT reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment and will issue a full refund
- All students and observers are expected to follow classroom etiquette
- Cancelation terms:
- 48 hours prior to first day: full refund
- Less than 48 hours of first day: tuition, less $25
- After second class: NO refund
Cancellation Policy for SUMMER MUSICAL THEATRE EXPERIENCE
Withdrawals are subject to the following fees:
Through May 1 .................. $50
May 2 - 22 ......................... $100
May 23 - June 1 ................... 50% tuition
After June 1 ....................... No refunds
Waiting List Policies
- If a class has a waiting list, any open spots will be offered to those on the list before being opened to the public in the order names are received.
- Waiting Lists carry forward from session to session so if you do not get a spot the first session you're on the list, you will stay on the list until you get a spot in a future session. This policy does NOT include the summer MTE program. That program will start with a new waiting list each year.
- Those on the waiting list will remain there until DHT is told to remove their name.
- When offered a spot you will be given 24 hours to respond and accept or decline the spot. If we have not heard from you in 24 hours the spot will be offered to the next person on the list.
- You are allowed to defer your name to the next session (i.e. if a spot is offered to you for Summer but does not work for your schedule you will be given the option to remain on the list for the Fall session)
- If you have been contacted about a spot on our waiting list 2 times or more with no response, you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list. (If you have been contacted with no response 4 times or more, you will be removed completely from the list. You can be added back to the waiting list at your request, but will be added to the bottom of the list.)
- The waiting list for Musical Theatre Experience Year Round does NOT apply to the summer MTE program.
- Parent Observation: Instructors allow parents to observe the first class of each session. After the first class, parent observation is no longer allowed (the only exception to this is Ballet & Tap for Young Dancers).
- Final Sharing Time: Most classes will have a final sharing time of what things were learned during the session. Instructors for each individual class will let students know when and where this is happening (usually within the class timeframe on the last class session).
- We ask that all students arrive with all supplies, clothing, etc. required of each class.
- We ask that students not bring valuables to class. There is a lost and found, but there are many people in and out of the rehearsal hall throughout the day, and items can be easily misplaced and lost.
- We ask that students wear the proper footwear. If no specific shoe is required for class, please wear close toed shoes.