ORDERING SINGLE TICKETS
Call 808-733-0274 during regular Box Office hours.
(There is a $2.00 processing fee per ticket for all single ticket purchase, regardless if purchased over the phone or online.)
Click here to buy tickets on-line.
(There are no refunds and no exchanges on tickets purchased on-line.)
Purchase your tickets in person at the Box Office.
Diamond Head Theatre is located at 520 Makapuu Avenue, across the street from Kapiolani Community College and one block mauka of Diamond Head Road/Monsarrat Avenue.
Exchange Policy for Single Tickets
Single ticket buyers will no longer be able to exchange tickets beginning with 2019-2020 season. We appologize for any inconvience.
SEASON SUBSCRIPTION POLICIES
To ensure our ability to serve you and keep you a satisfied customer, we have the following policies for current Season Ticket Subscribers.
- We gladly extend UNLIMITED FREE ticket exchanges for our subscribers only.
- It is required that you give us at least 24 hours notice prior to the date on your current ticket (contact must be made during DHT business hours; we cannot count evening or weekend messages as “notice”).
- There are absolutely no exchanges the day of the show.
- The box office will make every effort to provide you with seats in the same section as your subscription seats, but should you need to upgrade your section, you will be charged the difference.
- Refunds will not be provided for exchanges into a lower price seat.
- Please note, ticket exchanges are processed immediately upon your request. Your original tickets will no longer be valid and therefore become open for resale. Should you change your mind after the exchange has been made, your original seats are NOT guaranteed. In such cases, we will do our best to accommodate you.
How To Exchange Your Tickets
We offer two convenient ways to exchange your tickets:
- By Phone: 808-733-0274, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Please mention you are a subscriber. Request your new performance/seats. You will need to return your original tickets back to the box office within three (3) business days. Your new tickets will be held for pick up at the will call window.
- If you prefer the Box Office mail your new tickets, please enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- In Person: Bring your tickets to the box office during regular business hours. Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
We Will Do Our Best, But…
All exchanges are subject to seat availability. Because of multi-level section pricing, you may have to pay the additional difference in ticket price if exchanging to a higher-priced seat assignment (especially if no other seats are available in your current section).
What If I Miss A Show? The "Subscriber Standby" Opportunity…
If you miss a show and were unable to exchange your tickets ahead of time, we now offer a "Standby Option" to allow you to see the show at a later date. Here's how it works:
- On the night you wish to attend, bring the unused tickets for the “missed” performance. If your tickets were held at the box office you will just need to state your name.
- Check in at the Box Office one (1) hour before curtain time and request to be on the "Subscriber Standby List"
- Your name will be called if seats become available. Should we be able to seat you, there will be a $2 fee per ticket.
Lost Ticket Insurance
If you lose or misplace your tickets, please notify the box office. Your tickets will be reprinted with proof of ID.
Performances are on:
- Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday at 3:00 p.m.* and 7:30 p.m.
*matinee on second and third weekends only
- Sunday at 4:00 p.m.
The Box Office opens 1 hour before curtain time for ticket pick up or purchase for that day's performance only. The theatre opens 30 minutes before curtain for seating.
Absolutely no one is allowed to take their assigned seat once a performance has begun. Should you arrive late, the House Manager will seat you at the earliest possible opportunity.
TODDLER & INFANT ATTENDANCE POLICY (Effective Sept. 2010)
All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend any performance at Diamond Head Theatre. According to fire safety regulations, everyone must occupy a seat, and for the safety and enjoyment of your fellow patrons, this also means "no babes in arms." Furthermore, to ensure optimum enjoyment for all patrons, we strongly recommend that children under the age of 5 not attend shows other than those considered toddler-friendly. Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. Parents are best qualified to determine what is appropriate for their children. To help you make an informed decision, we encourage you to call the DHT Box Office. Ph: 733-0274
Please note that anyone making a disturbance during a show will be asked to leave - no matter what his or her age.
Diamond Head Theatre offers a $2 discount on Section A and B seats for children under 18, full-time students, active duty military, and seniors 62 and over. (Discount does not apply to subscription packages or extended perfomances.)