- Friday, March 29, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 31, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 5, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6, 2013, 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday,April 6, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 7, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
Interpreted & Described Performance
*Talk Back Discussion
- Thursday, April 11, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 12, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 2013, 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m.
- *The "Talk Back" begins after the performance. Discussions are free of charge, and one need not attend that day's performance to participate.
The show, based on the popular 1980 movie, tells the story of three unlikely friends who conspire to take control of their company and learn there's nothing they can't do -- even in a man's world!
Violet, Doralee, and Judy are coworkers, each of whom is struggling with the monotony of corporate life. Working at Consolidated Industries is mundane at best, especially under the management of their sexist pig of a ’70s boss, who is the nemesis of the company’s female employees.
When the girls made imaginary plans to get even, they could never have foreseen what trouble would come their way!
Audiences will have nostalgic fun with this return to the scheming secretarial pool, complete with its Tony® Award and Grammy®-nominated score by the legendary Dolly Parton.
John Young Foundation
Carolyn A. Berry
First Hawaiian Bank
Indru & Gulab Watumull
9 to 5: The Musical
March 29 – April 21, 2013
Music and Lyrics By
the 20th Century Fox Picture